July 28, 2009

July 28th already!

It's been over a month and a half since I blogged...I'm really bogging on keeping up, daily life has taken over since I started working again. My days are filled with reading and editing contracts rather than sewing and playing with Cole.

While my job has replaced some things it's actually been a pleasant surprise joining the work force again. I've been trying to keep up with the bundle but sometimes somethings just gotta give and we need some R & R. Good news is my blankets are selling like hot cakes so my mom has kindly helped me with sewing at night and on the weekends at her house. We're trying to get caught up as we speak so I have a little down time and am not sewing until all hours of the night.

We've also spent a couple great weekends in Tahoe with our friends which has been really nice since it's so relaxing up there.

I have several new fabrics which I promise to post soon, the honest truth is once I get them made they sell so I need to take pic's right away and get my site updated...my Virgo/Type A personality would normally go crazy not to get this done right away but I've learned to let go of some of it and just let thing happen they way they should...sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for everything.

No comments: