June 10, 2009

Instyle

This weekend was filled with lots of nice surprises! Friday night my husband flew down to LA to help his best friend move back to town so I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things AND at the last minute decided to pick up a couple of magazines to read that night (Instyle & Real Simple).

Unfortunately I didn't get to them that night but started to read Instyle (June issue with Rebecca Romijn on the cover) that afternoon when my son was napping. All of a sudden I was reading it and on page 28 was a picture of Rebecca Romijn and her Husband Jerry O'connell wrapping one of their twins in my blanket (pink medallion- Jerry is wrapping her in it). I almost wet my pants..I was so excited.
I drastically cut back on my magazine reading but now I'm wondering if I need to check these mags out more often. It was such a nice surprise and totally made my night.

The next day I received a call from Zinna's the local gift store that sells my blankets...I had just been in there 2 weeks prior to restock them with blankets when she said..."I only have four blankets left..we need more". I love that! It's always a nice feeling when people like the things that I create.






http://www.jewelsandpinstripes.com/blog/2009/06/10/celebrity-sighting-rebecca-romijn-and-twin-daughters-dolly-and-charlie-with-the-bundle-shops-pink-paisley-medallion-blanket-in-instyle-magazine/

No comments: