July 9, 2008

feeling disorganized..

Today we had our bathroom tile redone so we had two workers in and out of the house from 9 to 5, tarps all over the house so they could walk on them and not get the house messy (very nice of them) and NO NAPS for the little guy. Between the tile saw going off every five minutes and of course the neighbors landscapers love for the leaf blower there was no chance of a nap. I don't know about everyone else but I depend on those naps to get things done during the day and also decompress a little. Any how..once I gave up the battle of trying to give him a nap I decided to lock ourselves in the office an try to organize a little. I successfully organized all my materials so I know what I need to order and what I have plenty of...phew! I feel so much better...my OCD has has been fed :)



and my assistant...I'm going to have to rethink his hourly rate

No comments: