March 29, 2010

new fabrics


When my son was born he received a cream blanket that he is now inseparable with. He wants to take it everywhere and always sleeps with it, typically referred to as "nigh, nigh". Needless to say it looks quite appalling (3 years later) and I can't break him of it. It's rather embarrassing since I have a blanket business, BUT in all fairness I launched my blanket business when he was 18 months old and already attached :). While searching for new fabrics I am always on the look out for something similar because it would be a nice addition to my inventory and I finally found something I like. I'll be launching some new blankets to replace what I call my basics (solid color with mini white polka dots). The blankets will be one piece of fabric so a lot thinner for the summer and super soft and cozy...stay tuned. Below are some fabric samples of the material and I also added a picture of my son's cream blanket (now kind of brownish) next to the new cream one that I will carry.

New Cream Fabric and my son's current Blanket


New Fabric Swatches


1 comment:

Fabric Samples said...

Fabric are really nice ......... and a nice pic of baby.