March 5, 2010

Mad Hatters

The Mad Hatters is an amazing group of women in Santa Cruz that make and donate hand knitted hats to all the newborn babies at Dominican hospital. When Elle was born I received 3 of them from the nurses at the hospital (I think I was only supposed to get one but Elle was in the hospital for 7 days so she ended up with 3). Ironically my friend and next door neighbor Sue also gave me 2 hand knitted hats for Elle that were made by her friend Patt. It was just recently that I found out that Patt was a part of the Mad Hatters group. She asked me to take some pictures of Elle with her hats on and these are some of them....it's really hard to take photo's of newborns.




1 comment:

Nini said...

Junneen! She is SO precious! GREAT job taking pics of your little one...you made it look easy! Hope life with two is going smoothly for you!