April 8, 2009

easter

I'm getting really excited or easter this year! My girlfriend I and stuffed what seemed to be hundreds of eggs for her annual neighborhood easter egg hunt which is this Saturday, it will be our first time there but seems like a great tradition they started with the neighborhood kids.

I also went to the store today and picked up a basket that will be the designated easter basket for Cole for years to come. Since we're a bit fanatic about not letting Cole eat candy yet we managed to find him lots of cute little things for his basket that he'll be excited about. I remember when we were little my mom hid our baskets in the house so first thing in the morning we'd get up to scour the house for our baskets...it was so fun and I can't wait to start that tradition with Cole.

Happy Easter!

No comments: