December 2, 2008

Mags!

Yet again I find myself with a huge stack of magazines that have been neglected because I've been so focused on my shows for the holiday season. I always tend to organize them before I start reading them (put the small ones that are really quick on the top so I feel like I'm making progress). The first one I picked up was a Serena & Lily catalogue which is so adorable! I opened it up and read their mission statement and love it!

"We believe that things last forever. Old favorites with happy memories attached. Special linens that get better with time. Family heirlooms with a story and a soul. We are not about trends or seasons. We are not fleeting.

We are the things you hold onto and pass on. We are nostalgic. We are timeless. Our collections are inspired by real life-the color of the sky that day, a pair of vintage roller skates-and made to last forever. They are the characters in our lives-created for your families and ours. We hope they'll mean as much to you as they do us. " Serena & Lily






No comments: