November 26, 2008

Gym!

I went to the gym last night and spent nearly two hours working out, I did the rowing machine for 20 minutes for a little arm toning and then was on the elliptical machine for 90 minutes..I felt so good after I left! If only I could squeeze in 2 hours of working out everyday!

The best part about it was that the entire time I was watching the food network! I love the "Tyler's Ultimate" show! Tomorrow for Turkey day I'm going to try his corn bread stuffing recipe and I'm also making this insane chocolate caramel torte from the show "cooking loft by Alex Guarnaschelli". The torte looks like a chocolate cake but with a thin layer of caramel on the top for a little crunch...YUM! And OK..I confess I was watching Oprah too, she had a great show about secrets to staying young!

No comments: