October 27, 2008

list of things to do....

I'm getting ready for the "Babes and Babies" Marin Show on November 9th and can finally cross some things off my "to do" list. I ordered more business cards (check), made a really cute flier with pictures online that I can give out and wrap up with purchases (check), ordered more fabric for blankets (check), ordered small labels that I need to sew into the blankets so people know what the fabric is (check).

Now.....on to the sewing and designing of my table display! I still have loads of burp cloths and blankets to sew (thank goodness for my mom's help), for some reason I always leave this until last minute which is kind of annoying because I always like looking at the finished product. I'm starting from scratch with my 6 x 2.5 table so I have to get creative in the next few days and get prepared...

No comments: