October 13, 2008

life & the husband...



I'm supposed to be sewing right now....I have lots of burp cloths going out to celebs tomorrow but as usual, once I start sewing it leads me to lots of thinking and I want to blog about it!
After about an hour of sewing I asked my husband to come into the office and chat about some stuff. We had such a good heart to heart about life, friends and pursuing our individual interests! I know.....lots of subjects covered!

Life...it's just crazy sometimes and why does everything happen at once?
Friends, we realize that we should both feel lucky to have one good friend who we can totally be ourselves with and not be judged!

Individual interests, we strongly support one another in our individual interests so we don't ever look back and say "I wish I did that", because even if we fail we most definitely learned something and it evolved into something else that we didn't know we were interested in.
that's my 2 cents for the night :)....Back to sewing and congrats to the celebs below on their pregnancies!
Andrew Firestone/ Wife Ivana Firestone
Anna Belknap / Husband Eric Siegal
Constance Marie/ Fiance Kent Katich
Victoria Recano/ Husband Tom Burwell
Jonny Lee Miller / Wife Michele Hicks

No comments: