August 25, 2008

Almost September...

I haven't blogged for a while, for some reason I've run into a bit of writers block. I know a few of you read my blog and if there are any others thanks for checking in on me :) and sorry for the big delay in new posts.

While I've been a bit silent I have lots of good things going on. This month I sent off several burp cloth bundles for celebrity gift baskets through jewels and pinstripes Some of the recipents were:

Naomi Watts/Liev Schreiber
Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O'Connell
Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck
Christopher Gorham and Anel Lopez Gorham
Anne Dudek and Matthew

Cross your fingers they like my product. I also just got notification that my products are going to be in the October issue of Pregnancy Magazine...eeeee!

So much excitement...can you stand it!

Best of all I just got back from vacation with the family! Some really nice friends of ours let us stay in their newly remodeled house in Lake Tahoe..that was a dream. Not only was the house in the perfect location it was so cozy and relaxing. Here are a few pic's from the trip!

Looking out off the back deck..it's hard to see in the picture but there is a little stream running through the back yard.



me and the little man at the lake...



Here's the little monkey giving dad a kiss...



let's just say there was a lot of sand in the diaper when we changed it.





After a week with the family my husband dropped me off at a friends cabin in Tahoe for a girls weekend. It was the first time that I've been away from the monkey since he was born. For those moms out there..you know what anxiety you go through before you leave them for the first time. It all ended up being great, all that anxiety for nothing. There were 9 of us total and we ended up having the best time. We floated down the truckee river, went out dancing and stayed up until 3am chatting it up!

How about the random guy in our photo...I bugs when people do that! We just got done floating down the truckee river, really fun!

No comments: